[j-nsp] qfx5100, not possible to add a scheduler-map to an interface

niklas rehnberg niklas.rehnberg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 03:46:42 EDT 2020

Hi Experts,
I have notis that it is not possible to add a scheduler-map to an interface.
example: set class-of-service interfaces xe-0/0/0 scheduler-map test

root at qfx5100# set class-of-service interfaces xe-0/0/0 ?
Possible completions:
+ apply-groups         Groups from which to inherit configuration data
+ apply-groups-except  Don't inherit configuration data from these groups
> classifiers          Classifiers applied to incoming packets
  congestion-notification-profile  Congestion notification profile for the
interface
> exclude-queue-overhead-bytes  Exclude the overhead bytes from the queue
statistics
  forwarding-class     Forwarding class assigned to incoming packets
> forwarding-class-set  Map forwarding class sets to output traffic control
profile
> logical-interface-aggregate-statistics  Logical interface aggregate queue
statistics
> rewrite-rules        Rewrite rules applied to outgoing packets
> unit                 Logical interface unit (or wildcard)

So if I want change the bandwidth allocation, should I use the default
scheduler-map?

Example?

Thanks Filmar