[j-nsp] Configuring of MACsec for three EX4300 Switches

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Fri Nov 6 09:30:37 EST 2020

Thanks for the clarification. I don’t pretend to know the spec in detail, just how most of Juniper functions. I know for EX products running MACsec, some sort of tunnel needs to be present in an intermediate switch to work. This is often why MACsec over provider network most often will not work. Generally dark fiber is required.

Been looking for a solution for intermediate switch(es).

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone