[j-nsp] QFX CRB

Cristian Cardoso cristian.cardoso11 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 16:38:11 EST 2020

I running 19.1R2.8 version on Junos.
Today I was in contact with Juniper support about a route depletion
problem and it seems to be related to the IRQs problem.
When the IPv4 / IPv6 routes are exhausted in the LTM table, the IRQ
increment begins.
I did an analysis of the packages trafficked on the servers, but I
found nothing out of the ordinary.