[j-nsp] MX204 port 1G

Michael Hare michael.hare at wisc.edu
Fri Oct 9 09:47:22 EDT 2020

Just chimed in to agree with Tobias.  Speed 1g definitely needed.  Recently migrated from an mx104 to an mx204 with remote end being a different AS.   Mx204 end was link up but remote end was not.  In our case the diff in 'show int $x' output implied that the mx104's default was auto-negotiation whereas the mx204 was ambiguous.  We added auto-negotiation to resolve our issue.

-Michael