[j-nsp] MX204 port 1G

Łukasz Trąbiński lukasz at trabinski.net
Fri Oct 9 10:25:35 EDT 2020

I tried to play with almost all options in gigether-options section without any results. Port is UP but it still not working properly.

admin at mx1> show configuration interfaces xe-0/1/4
description TEST;
gigether-options {
    no-flow-control;
    no-auto-negotiation;
    speed 1g;
}
unit 0 {
    family inet {
        address xx.xx.xx.xx/30;
    }
}

When i removed "speed 10g" from chassis section and bounced FPC port was DOWN.