[j-nsp] How to pick JUNOS Version

aaron1 at gvtc.com aaron1 at gvtc.com
Wed Sep 2 10:06:48 EDT 2020

Thanks KV, also, if you just wanted to clear that high cpu thing, you can do this...

show system processes extensive | except 0.0

* get the process ID of the fxpc hogging process...in this case it's 1820

me at acx5048> show system processes extensive | except 0.0
last pid:  7231;  load averages:  0.89,  0.93,  0.91  up 516+22:09:03    23:07:23
144 processes: 5 running, 118 sleeping, 21 waiting

Mem: 625M Active, 296M Inact, 471M Wired, 425M Cache, 69M Buf, 32M Free
Swap:

  PID USERNAME  THR PRI NICE   SIZE    RES STATE    TIME   WCPU COMMAND
 1820 root        2 -51  -51  1185M   501M select    ??? 96.97% fxpc

* NOTE, when you hit enter on the KILL command, cursor may continue to blink, and you might think it didn't take your input, but it did... pings will start to die

start shell user root
(enter root pwd)

kill -9 1820

-Aaron