[j-nsp] ACX Questions

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:30:20 EDT 2021

I just received an off list email stating that the ACX5048 does support
l2circuit (LDP signaled). Is this the same feature as Ethernet-over-MPLS
(L2 circuit)? If so why is it showing this feature is not supported on ACX
(or MX for that matter)? Is the feature explorer incorrect?
https://apps.juniper.net/feature-explorer/feature-info.html?fKey=6620&fn=Ethernet-over-MPLS%20(L2%20circuit)

I do see
20.3R1
Starting in Junos OS Release 20.3R1, support for Layer 2 circuit to provide
Layer 2 VPN and VPWS with LDP signaling.