[j-nsp] Junos 21+ Killing Finger Muscle Memory...

Crist Clark cjc+j-nsp at pumpky.net
Sat Jul 15 14:54:11 EDT 2023

I find it kind of telling that customers are just getting around to
complaining about it two years after it was released. Not at all
surprising, but illustrates how slow network operators update cycles can be
compared to the pace of development.

To the Junos developers, this is ancient news, long forgotten in the dozens
of sprints and multiple releases since.