[j-nsp] MX304 - Edge Router

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Tue Oct 24 15:20:43 EDT 2023

My MX304 trial license expired last night, after rebooting the MX304,
various protocols no longer work.  This seems more than just
honor-based... ospf, ldp, etc, no longer function.  This is new to me;
that Juniper is making protocols and technologies tied to license.  I
need to understand more about this, as I'm considering buying MX304's.

-Aaron