[j-nsp] MX304 - Edge Router

Richard McGovern rmcgovern at juniper.net
Thu Oct 26 09:57:08 EDT 2023

#1, sorry I opened up the Women in STEM discussion, was not meant to 😂

The comment about licenses – agree 100% with what was stated.

“I'd suggest staying very close to our SE's for the desired outcome we
want for this development. As we have seen before, Juniper appear
reasonably open to operator feedback, but we would need to give it to
them to begin with.”

Could not agree more with the above!!!

Regards, Rich

Richard McGovern
Sr Sales Engineer, Juniper Networks
978-618-3342

I’d rather be lucky than good, as I know I am not good
I don’t make the news, I just report it

Juniper Business Use Only