[j-nsp] igmp snooping layer 2 querier breaks ospf in other devices

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Feb 1 13:41:12 EST 2024

does this help?

ACX5048
- port ge-0/0/4 - vlan 100 - multicast listener/client
- port ge-0/0/5 - vlan 100 - multicast listener/client
- port ge-0/0/6 - vlan 100 - multicast listener/client
- irb.100 routes that vlan - runs pim/igmp/igmp-snooping l2-querier
- xe-0/0/0 - an uplink port running pim to route ssm multicast joins to
the multicast sender
- port ge-0/0/2 is mapped to an l2circuit over mpls to some remote location
--- i don't see ge-0/0/2 related at all to the vlan 100 where i run
multicast

-Aaron

--
-Aaron