[j-nsp] igmp snooping layer 2 querier breaks ospf in other devices

Karsten Thomann karsten_thomann at linfre.de
Thu Feb 1 16:15:08 EST 2024

Hi Aaron,

as you're using a 3,5 years old junos, is it possible to upgrade and check if
the problem is fixed in a newer version?
The latest is from March 2022, but I would still expect some bug fixing.
Maybe there is something wrong in the programming of the hardware...

Kind regards
Karsten

Am Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2024, 19:41:12 CET schrieb Aaron Gould via juniper-
nsp: