[j-nsp] igmp snooping layer 2 querier breaks ospf in other devices

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Feb 1 16:30:37 EST 2024

thanks and yes, working on it....

i've done my best to recreate this scenario in my lab...

21.2R3-S4.8 - in lab - problem not seen
20.2R3-S7.3 - in lab - downgraded an hour ago - problem not seen
19.2R3-S6.1 - in lab - downgrading now... will let you know... if good,
will continue
18.3R3-S6.1 - will move to this if problem not seen in 19.2
17.4R2-S11  - will move to this if problem not seen in 18.3...this 17.4
is what is in the field

-Aaron

--
-Aaron