[j-nsp] Hardware configuration for cRPD as RR

Roger Wiklund roger.wiklund at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 02:50:25 EST 2024

Hi

I'm curious, when moving from vRR to cRPD, how do you plan to manage/setup
the infrastructure that cRPD runs on?

BMS with basic Docker or K8s? (kind of an appliance approach)
VM in hypervisor with the above?
Existing K8s cluster?

I can imagine that many networking teams would like an AIO cRPD appliance
from Juniper, rather than giving away the "control" to the server/container
team.

What are your thoughts on this?

Regards
Roger