[j-nsp] Hardware configuration for cRPD as RR

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Thu Feb 8 02:56:22 EST 2024

On Thu, 8 Feb 2024 at 09:51, Roger Wiklund via juniper-nsp
<juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net> wrote:

> I'm curious, when moving from vRR to cRPD, how do you plan to manage/setup
> the infrastructure that cRPD runs on?

Same concerns, I would just push it back and be a late adopter. Rock
existing vRR while supported, not pre-empt into cRPD because vendor
says that's the future. Let someone else work with the vendor to
ensure feature parity and indeed perhaps get some appliance from the
vendor.

With HPE, I feel like there is a lot more incentive to sell integrated
appliances to you than before.

--
  ++ytti