[Ndr] Gino Villarini

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 00:23:47 EDT 2017

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 4:19 PM, Phillip Heller <pheller at me.com> wrote:

> Yeah, that whole procedure I gave you Marty - that was essentially to
> upgrade to a new image (autonomous).  If you did that, they should be ready
> for configuration.

OK. then we're on. The only other challenge I see with the Cisco AP's is
shipping weight. Because they are more commercial grade, they're a bit
heavier. But it is manageable.

Sadly, I have not been able to return to preparing a configuration.  Some
> issues have come up at work that are going to consume my free time for the
> next couple weeks.

I spent some time on the one you left. If you have a draft config, send it
over? I will be able to get this up to basic snuff as well.

I also acquired an air console of my own! What an awesome device. If you
need yours back sooner than later, I can drop it off. Let me know.

Thanks!