[Ndr] Networking Donations for PR and VI

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 13:20:17 EDT 2017

Hi Nick,

There are a group of guys on bcc to keep it tight.

Thanks for the offer. Let me talk to the team and see what we got. Unless
PR has power and reachability, there's not a lot we can do there. However,
we are also working on deploying wifi stacks for islands in the USVI, BVI
and OECS.  We could certainly prepare for PR once there is something to do
there.

Out of curiousity, how did you hear? We've been intentionally low key. It
is totally fine thought. We sincerely appreciate you reaching out. We'll
get back to you! Thanks again for the generous approach.

Best Regards,

-M<