[Ndr] AP configs

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 19:28:54 EDT 2017

First stack done #dominica.

Standards:

1. removed the mac addr stickers

They'll fall off in the humidity. Sharpie'd  the last six of the mac on the
face in block letters.

2. Prep date

On the bottom of the device, I noted the date it was flashed = 9/28/17

3. QA process

I'm going to latch the edge router onto my cable modem, exactly how it
might be setup somewhere, and test configs. If we get a go, I'll check mark
the flash date and we're done.

4. I m going begging for some edge routers.

I'm asking the OSI guy. I didn't see that in their inventory. If not, I'll
buy a couple to keep us moving. Then I'll get the funding stuff going.

We need a corp to blanket us for assets and spending. I was thinking I
might ask PCH or the ISOC to do this for us.

I'm going to dinner, but will be back to do more tonight. I want to finish
at least four stacks.  Call me with any comments or questions 617-821-6079