[Nsp-qos] BW Management solutions advice

Vicky vickyr at socal.rr.com
Thu Oct 28 20:26:27 EDT 2004

Hi Luis,

sorry for not getting back w/ you sooner. you could look into
ellacoya.com. i ran into these guys when working w/ a customer in
mexico. they are located in boston (i think).

these guys have some interesting offering which might fit your needs. on
the open-source side there are whole bunch of solution available, such
as tc+htb, http://www.bandwidtharbitrator.com/ and many more.

hth,

regards,
/vicky