[Outages-discussion] [outages] [QUAR] Re: Denver Level3 problems?

virendra rode virendra.rode at outages.org
Mon May 24 23:39:45 EDT 2010

Just wondering if something broke at denver that caused traffic to shift
to a RING path (w/ a higher segmentation traffic)?

If my memory serves me correct, I thought L3 have engineered their
network to intelligently re-route traffic to a better optimized path
(lower segmentation traffic) for reasons that you've mentioned.

Has any L3 customer(s) requested for a RFO?

regards,
/virendra