[Outages-discussion] [OT] The Great Transatlantic Cable Movie

virendra rode virendra.rode at outages.org
Fri Oct 29 21:13:18 EDT 2010

On 10/29/2010 04:32 PM, Chris Burwell wrote:
> Very nice! I didn't even know this documentry exsisted.
>
> For anyone that likes the movie may be interested in the book A Thread
> Across the Ocean.
>
> - Chris
Yeah this came up when I was poking around during an off-line
conversation about a question that came up, what if  landing stations at
Bude, Sennen and Porthcurno in the UK were 'taken out' what would be the
consequences on trans-atlantic internet be.

I have several other books that I found might interest people on this
list. I will post it on wiki for public interest.

regards,
/virendra