[Outages-discussion] META: How To Report A Problem

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sat Nov 19 09:31:57 EST 2011

In out continuing efforts to make the list more useful and of higher S/N for
all users, I've created this wiki page:

  http://www.outages.org/index.php/How_To_Report_A_Problem

which I propose to have Jared add to the list footer once we're semi-done
fleshing it out.  Remembering the standard wiki-rules of Be Bold and Assume
Good Faith, I invite all those with something to contribute on the topic to
contribute it there.  I've included some suggested framing, but feel free to
adjust as necessary; I'll be tossing some language into it myself, right after
I... go... fix this outage.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra