[Outages-discussion] How To Report A Problem

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Nov 20 10:46:03 EST 2011

Ok, did some writing last night, and I have a first cut of

  http://www.outages.org/index.php/How_To_Report_A_Problem

up for comment and/or modification.  You do need to have an account on the
wiki to edit it directly... but we encourage that.  ;-)

If you don't want to, though, I'm glad to accept suggestions as well.

In particular, while I'd like to have a TL;DR summary at the top, it will
be a few days before I have enough distance from the piece to write one myself.

Cheers,
-- jra