[Outages-discussion] San Diego isn't enough. Hotmail isn't enough.

Jeremy L. Gaddis jeremy at evilrouters.net
Fri Sep 9 00:22:25 EDT 2011

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 12:11 AM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> You missed "DHS announces that they're investigating specific, credible
> threats of possible vehicle-based attacks against DC and NYC targets this
> weekend", then?

Nowadays, I automatically assume they're making it up until there's
proof otherwise.

This way, down the road they can explain how they learned of these
"specific, credible threats" thanks to the spying that the Patriot Act
allows -- and, of course, remind us all how much safer we are because
of it.

--
Jeremy L. Gaddis
http://evilrouters.net/