[Outages-discussion] Fiber Cut in Southern NJ

Jon Radel jradel at vantage.com
Thu Aug 30 13:52:45 EDT 2012

Ah, now we get some details:
------

We have further information regarding the cause of the fiber cut. The fiber was apparently shot by a gun.
Fibercut has been isolated to 5700 feet from 401 N. Broad Street.  Windstream crews will have to resplice
72 of aerial fiber.  They are currently still pulling slack and will begin splicing soon, ETR is 2 hours.

------

I honestly didn't realize it was that type of neighborhood.....

--Jon Radel
jradel at vantage.com
267-756-1014