[Outages-discussion] Verizon Wireless in and around Omaha, Nebraska

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Thu Nov 22 13:45:20 EST 2012

On 11/22/2012 12:40 PM, Larry Sheldon wrote:
> Looks like there was a dead tower or something for 1/2 an hour (or more)
> just ended.

Wife's phone (not a Blackberry) had a message about "emergency messages
only"  (I didn't see it with my own eyes).

My Blackberry which had been shutdown with a dead battery, when
recharged and powered up would not leave the radio turned on.

All normal now.

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                         of System Administrators: