[Outages-discussion] Happy ${HOLIDAY}!

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Nov 22 15:01:40 EST 2012

On behalf of Virendra and Frank, let me take this moment to thank everyone
on the Outages family of mailing lists, and wish you all (well, the 'Murricans
who are celebrating today instead of last month, anyway) a warm, healthy, and
happy Secure Your Parents' Wifi Day.

There are, of course, no outages today, because no one is at work to break
anything.

Cheers,
-- jra