[Outages-discussion] [outages] Call Centric Sip outage

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sun Oct 7 13:19:02 EDT 2012

Is is PhonePower using CallCentric?

http://www.newsforshoppers.com/phone-power-experiencing-outage/36710225/

Frank

From: outages-bounces at outages.org [mailto:outages-bounces at outages.org] On
Behalf Of Mitch
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 8:37 PM
To: Micah Brandon
Cc: outages at outages.org
Subject: Re: [outages] Call Centric Sip outage

Latest update(I didn't bother pasting the whole thing):

Investigation into current problems:
Hello,

*UPDATED 10/06 4:00 PM EST*

The second attack against our new servers has been suppressed.

sip.callcentric.com <http://sip.callcentric.com>  and srv.callcentric.com
<http://srv.callcentric.com>  should provide better quality and
functionality and they are being continually monitored. We are still
committed to answering questions and will continue to provide as
timely/detailed support as possible.

With this in mind, we recommend subscribing/following our official Twitter
page (http://www.twitter.com/Callcentric) as we will be posting updates and
additional information as available.

The original attack is still ongoing and we are returning to this issue in
order to attempt to restore normal service across the board. This
investigation process involves deep packet inspection and analysis to
properly diagnose and prevent any other damage.

We sincerely appreciate your patience with us and again apologize for the
inconvenience.

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 6:38 PM, Micah Brandon <brandon at netsville.com