[Outages-discussion] (no subject)

Jimmy Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 22:08:02 EDT 2012

On 10/8/12, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
[snip]
> The original poster was trying to unsubscribe using a protocol that
> never works, while receiving emails each of which says quietly in its
> footer how to do that very thing, and the other posters were having some
> fun making light of that.  No one was nasty; no one was chasing the OP

Fun..   I thought the "in"  way for  Yahoo  users to unsubscribe from
mailing lists they joined and didn't want anymore was to just start
hitting the "spam" button,  until Yahoo users (including them) just
stopped seeing new list messages.

At least the OP did something more intelligent,  even if still the
incorrect thing.

--
-JH