[Outages-discussion] FEMA, W.H. send victims to Internet

Owen, Greg gowen at litle.com
Tue Oct 30 11:18:02 EDT 2012

> And how long does the battery last in your smart phone?
> My wife cannot go 8 hours without a charger.(that's one reason I don't have a 'smart' phone)

I have a standalone gasoline powered charging system with sufficient battery reserves to recharge my cell multiple times without even needing to be run.  Additionally, it comes with an AM/FM receiver and provides evacuation capabilities in the event of an emergency.  It's a remarkably complete disaster management package.

It's so handy, I got one for my wife, too.  We keep them in the garage.

The information in this message is for the intended recipient(s) only and may be the proprietary and/or confidential property of Litle & Co., LLC, and thus protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify Litle & Co. immediately by replying to this message and then promptly deleting it and your reply permanently from your computer.