[Outages-discussion] [outages] Boston Marathon explosions/outages

Rusty Dekema rdekema at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:13:15 EDT 2013

What is the standard practice these days for overload management in mobile
phone networks? Is ACCOLC or something similar set to kick in automatically
once a blocked-call counter or control channel traffic counter goes above a
threshold on a given site or sector? Or are things like this only done
manually by carrier personnel?

-Rusty