[Outages-discussion] Amazon issue overnight?

Carl Perry caperry at edolnx.net
Mon Apr 22 12:35:58 EDT 2013

I had difficulty accessing Amazon during that period from Comcast
outside San Francisco, CA.  Sometimes the page would load, sometimes I
got a 500 HTTP response, and sometimes the connection timed out.  I too
checked the various monitoring sites and found nothing, figured it was
just an issue between Amazon and my ISP.

  -Carl