[Outages-discussion] YouTube issues in Europe?

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Thu Apr 25 16:58:24 EDT 2013

On 4/25/2013 3:26 PM, Joe Abley wrote:

> On 2013-04-25, at 14:52, staticsafe <me at staticsafe.ca> wrote:
>
>> I just got some reports about YouTube not working properly from
>> Europe, anyone else seeing any issues?
>
> Given the massive number of google cache nodes deployed in eyeball
> networks combined with the massive number of on-net sources for video
> content within Google itself, I don't think there's a good answer to
> this question based on the information given.

Seems like the question asked is anwerable from the data and information
given.

A complete absence of affirmative replies suggests a local problem to be
worked on.  A flood of affirmative replies suggests a distant problem
which might well be needed by somebody, but the odds are OP will know
from the flood all he or she needs to know.

Meta discussions about the format of the question TO THE LIST are
probably a waste of energy.

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                         of System Administrators: