[Outages-discussion] [outages] Sprint: "We don't need those servers over there, turn them off"

Aloiamoa Anesi aanesi at bluesky.as
Fri Jul 19 23:05:37 EDT 2013

That's plausible if the subs were still trying to hit the GT of the old HLR
instead of the new ones. Also, it looks like the SGSNs were updated
properly but not the MSCs since it only affected voice calls.

Ala'alatoa Aloiamoa Anesi, Jr.
Systems Engineer
Blue Sky Communications
478 Laufou Shopping Ctr