[Outages-discussion] [outages] TWC outage

Jason Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Wed Aug 27 22:21:53 EDT 2014

Just to think. I just paid my TW bill today. Damn!

On Aug 27, 2014, at 21:03, Jeremy Chadwick <jdc at koitsu.org> wrote:

...and from the horses mouth we have:

http://www.twcableuntangled.com/2014/08/twc-identifies-cause-of-internet-outage/

- --
| Jeremy Chadwick                                   jdc at koitsu.org |

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 02:12:13PM -0600, Jason Iannone wrote:
Sorry, forgot to include prefixes.

69.134.0.0/17
76.178.0.0/17

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 2:11 PM, Jason Iannone <jason.iannone at gmail.com> wrote:
BGPLay shows they withdrew their routes at 9:31 UTC and reinstalled
them at 10:51.  That's not DNS.

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 10:26 AM, Sean Harlow <sean at seanharlow.info> wrote:
I can say that my TWC sites were not responding to ping when they were
calling me at the crack of dawn, so at least in Ohio it was more than just
DNS.