[Outages-discussion] Issues between NTT and Verizon

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Wed Apr 1 01:47:24 EDT 2015

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 06:19:58PM -0400, Dovid Bender wrote:
> Is anyone seeing issues between NTT and Verizon FiOS? It seems like NTT
> knows about the issue and is in a round about way blaming Verizon saying
> the base of the issue is non technical but because of the NDA they can't
> discuss.

Yeah, that seems to be the new way to annoy customers.  Sign peering
agreements under a NDA that does not even permit telling customers where
or *what* the problem is.

We've had that with NTT and DTAG, and I'm still waiting for our AM to
come back with an official statement...

(Now I'm all willing to blaim Verizon and DTAG for this crap, but the
whole approach to non-solving technical issues stinks)

gert

                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de