[Outages-discussion] SES AMC-9 satellite experiences 'major anomaly'

John Barbieri tenpin784 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 22:57:32 EDT 2017

Reminds me of when they lost control of Galaxy 15 and and had to reposition
another to take it's place, all the while trying to figure out how to not
lose service on another bird that was operating fine (G15 was drifting
towards the other satellite).

Bet there will be lots of changes coming up for cable/television operators.

John