[Outages-discussion] Upper Michigan Charter Issues

Matt Freitag mlfreita at mtu.edu
Mon Sep 25 16:41:57 EDT 2017

Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone else can confirm they're having issues with
Charter cable internet services in upper Michigan, northern Wisconsin, and
maybe northern Minnesota.

Also I'm wondering if someone capable of looking at this or passing my
email to someone who can look at it is available on this list. Everyone on
charter where I am has severe packet loss and exceptional ping times.
According to trace route everything is all good up to whatever 96.34.16.254
is and the loss and high pings occur after that.

Matt Freitag
Network Engineer
Information Technology
Michigan Technological University