[Outages-discussion] [outages] Spectrum Outage

Ryan Chewning ryan at chewning.us
Mon Jul 23 09:13:59 EDT 2018

Throwing this over to the discussion since the outage, at least for SW Ohio
seems to be resolved. Anyone with any insight as to what happened? Seems
that it took out Ohio, Kentucky, and Wisconsin. A News station in Wisconsin
was reporting ATT and Spectrum down as possibly part of the same outage.
https://www.tmj4.com/news/local-news/internet-outages-reported-for-spectrum-at-t-customers-in-southeast-wisconsin
Possible/probable CenturyLink issue?