[Outages-discussion] [outages] PINCH Re: Slack Outage?

Scott Whyte swhyte at gmail.com
Mon May 21 17:39:21 EDT 2018

On 5/21/18 2:30 PM, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

Ok so you are differentiating between transit and end traffic, despite
the fact that several "eyeball" networks source/sink way more packets
than any ISP nowadays.  I can see the value of this differentiation (if
I squint), maybe we need a eyeball-outages to better separate the two?
Or is there one I'm not aware of?  I'm tired of hearing about single
circuit outages, but I'm super tired of all the whinging.