[Outages-discussion] [External] Re: [outages] PINCH Re: Slack Outage?

Joe User joeuser at chronic.org
Tue May 22 18:04:45 EDT 2018

I still fail to see the big deal. It's email, if you don't want to read
it - delete it. If you can't handle emails coming in more than you'd
like then learn to filter or just stop using email. Just because one
area has an outage doesn't mean another area's status is therefore
known. If we can narrow down to who wants what - great. People getting
in a tizzy because of 'me to' emails, is to me - ridiculous. It's not
like they are selling you penis pills or something. Cry more!