[Outages-discussion] [External] Re: [outages] PINCH Re: Slack Outage?

The Doctor [412/724/301/703/415/510] drwho at virtadpt.net
Tue May 22 13:08:49 EDT 2018

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On May 21, 2018 5:00 PM, Neil Hanlon <nhanlon at kayak.com> wrote:

> It's probably not a perfect drop in replacement, but might be a good idea for lists moving forward?

As long as there are RSS or ATOM feeds, or an API that I can poll and monitor, I'll deal.  I really don't like fora, but then again I'm old.

The Doctor [412/724/301/703/415/510]
PGP (new!): 4d7d 5c94  fa44 a235
WWW: https://drwho.virtadpt.net/
TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK'S 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER