[Outages-discussion] What should Outages actually be? (was: a bunch of stuff)

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon May 21 20:04:36 EDT 2018

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Neil Hanlon" <nhanlon at kayak.com>

> Honestly I think it might be time this list evolve outside a listserv. I've seen
> a lot of groups moving to stuff like discourse (no, not discord:
> what they want etc.

What we'd* actually like it to be is a ticket tracker, where people can pick a
category for each new ticket, and users can auto-follow tickets in specific
categories.  Or something like that.  :-)

Not sure if that's practical, though.  I've run Bugzillas, but never on that
scale.

[ * The topic's come up amongst the admin team before, and this is my distillation
of the vector sum of our desires; if any of them disagree; no doubt they'll chime
in. ]

Cheers,
-- jra