[Outages-discussion] AWS Problems?

frnkblk at iname.com frnkblk at iname.com
Wed Nov 14 19:25:10 EST 2018

Early Tuesday afternoon the Netflix OCA that serves us stopped working for a short time.  Netflix TAC said that the appliance couldn’t communicate with AWS (this had never happened before).  That happened twice more early this morning (Wednesday) and again at 9:10 am … makes me wonder if it’s related.

Frank