[Outages-discussion] [outages] facebook slow

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Nov 20 10:33:44 EST 2018

<administrator>
Yes, non-local outages in eyeball services like Facebook are on-topic, because
eyeball providers are among our audience.

That said, we continue to try to keep everyone reminded that you are making 12,000
copies, and it's not necessary to extend such threads past 3 or 4 comments...

Thanks, Sean.
</administrator>

Cheers,
-- jra