[Outages-discussion] Outages vs Outages-Discussion

Grant Taylor gtaylor at tnetconsulting.net
Wed Dec 11 19:08:53 EST 2019

On 12/11/19 4:42 PM, Frank Bulk wrote:
> The counter-argument to this was made that not everyone who is on outages
> in on outages-discussion, and so those posts would fail.

I think "failure" is a strong word.  Especially if posts from people not
subscribed to outages-discussion were moderated and the moderators could
allow the messages to go through.

There's also the ability to modify the footers that gets appended to
outages stating that replies go to the outages-discussion list.

We have technical solutions.  The question is "do we want to use the
technical solutions at our disposal or not".

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die