[Outages-discussion] [outages] Explosion in Nashville

Andy Ringsmuth andy at andyring.com
Fri Dec 25 14:26:31 EST 2020

Crossposting over to -discussion.

News reports indicate damage to the AT&T building is affecting cell coverage. But it wouldn’t surprise me if it was a/the target, given the timing which seems calculated to minimize human damage.

If you haven’t seen it, here’s footage from 154 2nd Ave. N.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nygTJeu9fU

In the video, the AT&T building is on the right edge on the other side of the street from the security camera.

----
Andy Ringsmuth
5609 Harding Drive
Lincoln, NE 68521-5831
(402) 304-0083
andy at andyring.com

“Better even die free, than to live slaves.” - Frederick Douglas, 1863