[Outages-discussion] [EXTERNAL] Re: Question about the Google “sorry” page...

Zach Camara zach.j.camara at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 07:04:42 EDT 2020

When I dealt with this a few employers ago it meant running some reports
from the proxy logs hunting who had the most traffic to google and one of
the top 10 had a RealPlayer browser plugin that was misbehaving as Damian
noted is a popular reason.

That or someone playing around with scripting requests :)

Zach