[Outages-discussion] Question_about_the_Google_ “sorry” page...

Matthew Petach matt at petach.org
Mon Jun 29 14:39:42 EDT 2020

I think you misunderstood what Damian said;
"each user can have their *own* /64" -- as in,
one misbehaving user will get *their* /64 blocked,
but all the other user's /64's will be unaffected.

In your case, with a single /64, once it's impacted, that's it.

Doesn't matter how many different addresses you use
*within* the /64, the entire /64 is treated as a single unit
in terms of "reputation" for the Google system.

Matt