[Outages-discussion] Frontier in Thousand Oaks, CA

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Mon Aug 16 21:28:27 EDT 2021

On 8/16/21 18:13, William Kern wrote:
> well, my guy was still on hold trying to open a ticket <grin>.
>
> I'll tell him to not worry about it.
>
> Thanks for the info!

Happy to help. Odds are the Frontier tech is from a wireless background
with talk of fiber towers and the number of customers on each. Their
response didn't make whole a lot of sense. Very scripted and appeared
not to be a native English speaker.

Also slight error on my part, LSANCAVJ is actually 900 N. Alameda, not
One Wilshire.